My Thoughts and Prayers....

go out to the victims of yet another school shooting. It's horrible to think that people actually feel like it's their right to take an innocent persons life. I don't give a damn what they've been through,it doesn't give you the right to kill people. I know they say hurt people, hurt people but I honestly feel like in a lot of these mass killers case it's an excuse. Everyone goes through some bullshit in their life at one point or another. You move on from it and grow. I especially mean this for these high-school killers. Do they not realize high-school is a mere snapshot in their lives? SMH. I could go on,but I won't. Prayers going out to the victims and their families.

Image result for prayers sent

Coming Soon!

Who's Calling a Truce and Why?

Grab my latest release co-authored with Anjela Day!

Sign Up Today!