Just A Little....

...ratchet music! This video is chock full of Kill Bill vibes. I for one think Cardi's team needs to do better with what they present to her.A lot of the themes she uses have already been done and are completely unoriginal. I know everything old is new but when you can spot it on first glance, you need to come harder. I don't give a damn what anyone has to say. I love Cardi B. I'm rooting for this young woman to win and change her life for the better. Who wouldn't root for the underdog to win? The other week she had some issues with Azealia Banks...or rather Azealia had an issue with Cardi B. but who the hell doesn't Azealia have an issue with? Granted she told no lies in her assessment of Cardi B but I for one think she takes issue with anyone doing better than her. It's like she's scratching and climbing to make a name for herself while putting other women down. So even though she was speaking a lot of truth, no one wants to hear it from a person who proves to be a hater through and through. But I digress. Enjoy the video.


Coming Soon!

Who's Calling a Truce and Why?

Grab my latest release co-authored with Anjela Day!

Sign Up Today!