13 Reasons Why- Season 2

Image result for 13 reasons why season 2


So, I watched season 1 of this with my two youngest children.It was a good show and lead to a lot of discussion between us in regard to peer pressure,suicide,having someone to talk to and for me what I really wanted to express to my kids was that especially during their teenage years,the problems of high-school are truly a mere snapshot in their life. All the people you who think are so important in your day to day life, the in crowds, the out crowds will literally the day you get your high-school diploma mean NOTHING to you.Most people take a handful of friends from high-school with them into the next phase of their lives. But I digress, I'm having such a hard time getting into this new season. There is just way too much teenage angst going on! I saw a scene in a coffee shop and it was full of teenagers drinking coffee and shit! I was like really? Is this how all the teenagers are doing it these days? I mean...I guess. I'll try to make it through the whole season. I torture myself that way. Once I start,it's hard for me to bail on it. I'll check back in,so far I've only made it to episode three. ~ Candace



No comments:

Coming Soon!

Who's Calling a Truce and Why?

Grab my latest release co-authored with Anjela Day!

Sign Up Today!