Power....


Okay, Power fans we're into the second week of season five and what are your thoughts? As for me, I'm underwhelmed. The season premiere didn't have me on the edge of my seat at all. Raiya's funeral didn't leave me wiping the corners of my eyes with tears of sadness ( yes I do cry at shows and movies) it was just BLAH! Some people on my social media were going nuts acting like it was off the chain and I was sitting there watching like (insert crickets).
Last nights show I was just rolling my eyes. So Ghost you're really just going to turn into a vigilante killer to deal with your daughter's death? Avenging the death of other people's dead kids? Okay. Let's hope the third show is the charm.



Image result for power season 5

Coming Soon!

Who's Calling a Truce and Why?

Grab my latest release co-authored with Anjela Day!

Sign Up Today!