The Long...and sometimes short of it...



Image result for novel

Hello Dear Readers, just a quick post in regard to word counts. In writing, word count dicates what your story is classified as. Be it a Short Story,Novellete,Novella or Novel. The page count is irrelevant. Especially when it comes to Ebooks. An Author can have their work formattaed and know exactly how many pages the work should be. Load it on Amazon ( who always shorts page counts BTW) and all the other online vendors and each place will show a different page count according to their system. Your favorite Authors are NOT trying to mis-lead you in the event you see different page counts at various ebook vendors. So with this post, I just wanted to let my readers know what I personally go by when classifying my books. This is the only chart I utilize. Also just a reminder that I write all forms depending on the story I'm telling,but I will always price accordingly. You'll never see me publish a Short-Story and charge the same price as I would a Novella or Novel.
You can also read more about word count classifications here.





Coming Soon!

Who's Calling a Truce and Why?

Grab my latest release co-authored with Anjela Day!

Sign Up Today!